January 2024: MLS Innovator Network Recap & Insights
By Modern.tech | January 22, 2024
The MLS Innovator Network is an exclusive group of MLS & Association Executives who meet monthly to discuss the latest technology trends and hear pitches from two well-vetted PropTech companies. On January 17, 2024, the Network heard pitches from two PropTech companies: Real Reports and Virtual Staging AI.
Company One: Real Reports
James Rogers, Co-Founder and CEO of Real Reports, presented their AI-powered property reporting tool to address challenges in the real estate industry. RealReports are the supercharged “CarFax for homes”. Powered by 30+ top data providers and AI, everything you need to know beyond MLS data is available all in one place for every home in the United States. RealReports helps agents win more listings, generate leads, and build trust with their clients.
Company 2: Virtual Staging AI
Virtual Staging AI, led by Co-founder and CEO Michael Bonacina, is a proptech startup originating from the Harvard Innovation Lab and launched in early 2023. They built the first fully automated AI staging solution which is already used by over 3,000 real estate professionals and creates over half a million renders per month. They were awarded Tech100 2023 by HousingWire for their innovative technology and were featured by Inman and the REALTOR magazine. They partnered with their first MLS in 2023 and are looking to partner with more MLSs in 2024.
- Sara Fogg: PrimeMLS CEO Chad Jacobson will be moderating MLS Reinvented on January 24 at Inman Connect next week.
- Luis Mendoza: Omni MLS ended 2023 strong, launching in 12 countries in LATAM with 3100 agents, 55065 active listings and 27,188 closed listings.
- Jeff Bosch: IRES MLS worked with 300+ beta testers to officially launch a new and improved Subscriber search experience, Property Explorer.
- Bonnie Wigg: NSAR recently integrated Rental Beast.
- Brian Alford: MiRealSource, Inc has expanded training and education to address low inventory and listing leads. They’ve also added CubiCasa, promoted a new mobile product, and are working to implement a new membership management system.
Join the MLS Innovator Network
If you are an MLS or Association executive who would like to join the Network and participate in our monthly meetings, please request your invitation here.
Pitch to the MLS Innovator Network
If you are a PropTech company with a product that impacts an MLS, Association, and/or their members and would like to present to the network, please apply to pitch here.
Insider’s Perspective: Real Estate Tech Insights from Paris
Discover the transformative insights and discussions that emerged at the International MLS Forum in Paris, offering...
The Winning Formula: 2 Pillars Driving Software Project Success
When undertaking a new software development initiative, the difference between success and failure boils down to two...
January 2024: PropTech Innovator Network Meeting Recap & Insights
Uncover interesting insights on emerging trends, technology, and regulations to navigate the international real estate...